Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lauryn Hills Gives Birth To Baby Boy


 A massage posted on the singer's official web site said that Lauryn Hills has given birth to a baby..The reclusive star has yet to release the news of her sixth child or confirm the news personally.
When the news  first broke, there were complications with delivery.But mother and baby are just doing fine.


Rohan Marley,Hill's former partner the father of other children , congratulated on twitter.
He also said "I am forwarding all well wishes to MS Hill on the birth of her new son,"the son of Bob Marley.
 
Marley has said he is not the father of her latest baby. “I'm not married and I don't have anyone expecting anything,”
He also denied that he cheated on MS Hill with a Brazilian Model."MS Hill' is the mother of my children whom I have a tremendous amount of love and respect her. I would never do that".he said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment