Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Leila lopes is crowned Miss Universe


Miss Universe Leila lopes wants to help her native Angola and she plans to focus on combating HIV around the globe.
After taking the crown in South America's largest city ,the 25-years-old Lopes said that "as Miss Angola I've already done a lot to help my people;"
She also added "I've worked with various social causes. I work with poor kids, I work in the fight against HIV. I wan to protect the elderly and I have to do everything that my country needs,"As Miss Universe I will be able to do much more.
Lopes said that she has never had cosmetic surgery of any kind.To get a lot of sleep, using sunblock and drinking lots of water are the three tips for the beauty-The Miss Universe told us.
Lopes is Angola's first winner.She beat out 88 competitors .She replaces last years winner,Ximena Navarrete of Mexico.
The first runner-up was 23-years -old Olesia Stefanko of Ukraine and 2nd runner-up was Priscila Mochado of Brazil.The 3rd was Miss Philippines and the fourth Miss China.

No comments:

Post a Comment