Friday, August 5, 2011

Emma Stone : Boyfriend Andrew Garfield Made me a Better Acrtress

 Accroding to Emma Stone, there are quite a few perks to dathing  your costar.
In Teen  Vogue issue, the 22-years old starlet -who plays real-life boyfriend Andrew Garfield's love interest in 2012's The Amazing Spider-man -cridits the British-born actor with improving her acting skills.
  "Andrew is one of the most giving actors I've ever worked with," Stone raves of her 27-year-old beau. "If I needed to get to a place of love or sadness in a scene, he'd leave messages on my phone to replay, or slip in lines off camera for a different reaction than what was scripted. He gave me so much to react to."
"For her role as Gwen Stacy in the super hero flick, Stone was asked to ditch her trademark red hair and return to blonde, her natural color. "I mean, it's just hair," she says, 
So whats next for Stone , who stars in three movies this summer (Friends with benifits,Crazy,Stupid,Love and The Help) ?  
I have dreams of being a producer, being behind a camera, eating seven tacos for every meal, and making movies that affect people the way they affect me. I don't even need to be in them," Stone tells Teen Vogue. "I still really like acting, but I feel like if a day came..."

No comments:

Post a Comment