Friday, August 5, 2011

Sofia Vergara: Being a Teen Mom Wasn't At Al l Bad !



 Sofia Vergara: starting Teen Mon.
The modern family bombshell, now 39,had her handsome son Monolo when she was just 19- and the Colombian actress  tells Redbook mag that the teenaged pregnancy had it's benifits ."when I had Monolo ,I was 19, and I had energy for everything." she says. Vergara married Joe Gonzalez ,when was just 18.The couple divorced two years later.
But the Emmy-nominated star, who is currently dating Florida politician Nick Loeb, can't imagine getting pregnant again. "My boyfriend now wants to have kids, and I don't even want to think about it," she admits. "I would have to get into that mind-set again, the waking up early."
Fans might be shocked to learn that Vergara , famous for her curves ,once considered her body "hideous"
"I've had these ridiculously huge boobs since I was super young," she reveals. "Like, 13. I was really skinny at that time, so it was weird to have those f--king boobs and be skinny. It was hideous."
But the rest of her body eventually cought up."Then after I had my kid, I got hips and everything started to come together ," 

No comments:

Post a Comment